Noadswood School, Southampton, Hampshire, SO45 4ZF
This job expired on 30 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
30 June 2022 at 12:00pm
16 June 2022
About Noadswood School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 960 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Noadswood School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
What makes Noadswood a terrific community to be part of? Is it:
• Quality specialist teachers across a rich and varied curriculum, and a super record in academic outcomes, Dance, Performing Arts, Poetry and Sport?
• Our House system, giving young people membership of a smaller community within the school?
• Our drive for the best possible progress for all through research based teaching and learning?
• The way we listen to our students' and colleagues’ ideas for their wellbeing and their community, and bring them all to life?
• The care we have for our parent community, and their suggestions, views and concerns?
It's because of ALL of the above but overarching all of this, it's because we are a warm, welcoming school. We are passionate about educational excellence and to sustaining an honest, kind, inclusive community - we are strongly united on our very best days, at challenging times and at all points in between.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed