- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
30 hours per week. Term time only 08.30 - 14.50 including a 20 minute lunch break
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- SCP 9 – 13 FTE £20,903 - £22,627 Pro Rata £14,513 - £15,710 + Local Government Pension Scheme
- Actual salary
- £14,513 - £15,710
Want to work in an environment where you are truly valued and beloved? Do you love working with young people, helping them to love learning? Our school and community needs you to provide short term cover for teacher absence
Our offer to you
When you join the Sholing family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
• School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
• Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
• Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
• Access to free counselling service
• Free eye tests
• A lively environment with colleagues who care
• The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
• The opportunity to work with a variety of professionals in the academy, and can offer you access to free eye tests and a 24/7 counselling service.
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing.
We are recruiting for a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Cover Supervisor to assist with covering the short term absence of teachers. You will supervise whole classes, individuals or groups of students in absence of a teacher, maintaining good order and keeping students on task. You must enjoy working with young people, have huge amounts of resilience and determination and welcome the challenge of helping them to learn and succeed.
Applying for the job
The post is covered by part 7 of the immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role. For further information and an application pack please visit www.oasisacademysholing.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02380 448861
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.