32.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 3.30pm - Term Time Only
What’s the best thing about working for OAT? That’s easy. The people. Whether it’s our pupils who are diverse and full of character, or our staff who are committed, full of energy, and driven by the purpose of our work. Our people are amazing; we value them, and we take care of them.
If you fancy a change of career, we will provide all the right training through a supportive, extended induction package – all you need to bring is enthusiasm, care for children and a good sense of humour.
This exciting role
of Cover Supervisor involves working with children to supervise their learning
when there are short-term absences of teachers.
candidate will be enthusiastic and approachable with a “can-do” attitude and
the genuine commitment to providing the best possible educational experience to
We offer a competitive package of benefits for our staff including:
- Employee benefits and wellbeing package
- Cycle to Work and Car salary sacrifice scheme
- The best professional development to support your career, including a comprehensive induction programme with Trust wide career opportunities
- EAP service which includes free confidential advice to staff and a counselling service available 24/7
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
If you have any questions about the role or wish to have an informal chat, please contact Letticia Annang (Regional HR Partner) at email@example.com. Visits to the academy are welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd November 2023, 5pm. Interviews will be held as soon as possible
are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children & young people
and will conduct stringent recruitment checks including a full DBS check.
This job post has expired.