Cover Supervisor Senior Teaching Assistant
13 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
12 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week
- Fixed term - For one year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £27,344 - £29,439 per annum (actual salary £23,521 - £25,323)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor Senior Teaching Assistant that can cover short term absences and actively engage with pupils, ensuring they remain on task and continue to make progress. We are looking for a colleague who;
- Can actively manage a classroom, having the skills to deal with challenging behaviour
- Has experience of planning and organising cover for teachers, as well as providing short term cover for classes.
- Will form positive relationships with both pupils and staff.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
Further details about the role
Fixed term for 1 year, to start as soon as possible
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are incredibly proud to be an inclusive school with a higher than average number of children who have additional needs. As a result, we prioritise high quality classroom teaching and provide bespoke support where appropriate.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the appropriate person specification and job description and return a completed application form and equalities monitoring form by e- mail email@example.com later than midnight on Monday 12th June 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 87.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Hild's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 691 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Park View School
Church Chare, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3 3QA
Northfield School and Sports College
Thames Road, Billingham, Teesside, TS22 5EG
Eggleston View, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 9SH
Heworth Grange School
High Lanes, Gateshead, NE10 0PT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool