- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until July 2022)
- £21,622 - £23,640
We are looking to recruit a hardworking, honest, reliable and self-motivated person who has the drive and passion to play a key role to support the day to day running of the College by taking on this role.
St Ignatius College is a friendly, dynamic, Ofsted rated ‘good’ school and is proud of its rich and diverse community of aspirational students. We work closely with supportive families and external agencies to ensure that all students’ academic, emotional and spiritual needs are met. We have a high proportion of students from African and Afro-Caribbean heritage as well as those from disadvantaged backgrounds and we are passionate in supporting each and every one of them to achieve their God-given potential every day.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1045 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About St Ignatius College
St Ignatius College is:
• A well-respected, oversubscribed Jesuit Community committed to the spiritual, personal and academic development of each individual: the formation of the whole person
• A warm friendly community where all are respected and valued
• A school where teachers are developed ‘’through a strong programme of ongoing individualised support’ and where leaders are ‘’without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement’’
• A school where students are courteous, respectful and keen to succeed
• Teacher testimonial: “I feel that I have really grown professionally at St Ignatius College. Teachers are encouraged to take risks with their practice and the CPD is second to none. It is an incredibly supportive environment.”
Arranging a visit to St Ignatius College
If you would like to visit the school please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.