The Winsford Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to the position of Cover Supervisor.
Term Time only plus 5 INSET days. Part-time applications welcome. A recruitment and retention allowance is available for a suitably qualified candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day cover for teacher absence. This role would suit anyone who has experience of or a desire to work with young people or perhaps considering a career in teaching and has a strong academic background with excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
The successful candidate will be fully immersed in academy life and will be an integral part of the teaching and learning team. There is an expectation that all staff contribute to the wider ethos and values of the school including:
· Supporting the school’s behaviour system
· Working flexibility both within and outside of lessons
· Supporting extra-curricular activities including trips and visits
· Covering for teaching staff
· When there is timetabled availability the post holder will be expected to provide cover for teaching assistants, Inclusion and Behaviour teams
· Supporting lunchtime and break time duties
If you have any questions about the role, or the application process, please contact the Personnel Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also get in touch if you think Winsford Academy may be the school for you but you're looking for a different role. We'd love to add you to our talent pool.
Click here to find more about the benefits of working for The Fallibroome Trust in Winsford
New to working in education?
Alongside knowing that you're making a positive difference to the lives of thousands of young people, working at The Winsford Academy means that you will benefit from:
- A generous and secure pension scheme, with 22% employer contribution and death in service benefits
- Career pathways and training to help you progress as far as your ambition takes you
- Occupational sick pay and parental leave schemes, with service
- 26 days paid holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays, rising to 31 with service
- Fair and family-friendly approach to other paid time off requests
- Generous staff hospitality
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lesiure centre discounts and access to fitness suite on site
How to apply
We ask all applicants to apply through Face-Ed; our recruitment software. This enables us to efficiently carry out our safer recruitment checks, but we recognise it can take some time for the applicant. The good news is, you will only need to register for Face-Ed once to apply for any role in the Fallibroome Trust's 10 schools.
Our top tips for a painless process are as follows:
- Because Face-Ed is cloud based software, it is possible for you to experience a break in connection and you won't necessarily know about it straight away. We therefore strongly recommend that you prepare your main application content in a different package like MS Word/Notepad and copy and paste it into your Face-Ed application form in the relevant sections.
- If you get a message saying "Validation Error" it isn't a software fault. It means you have entered data in a format that wasn't expected and it is causing a problem with saving. This might mean you have entered words in a box that expects numbers, for example.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.