This job expired on 18 July 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2022
18 July 2022 at 9am
15 June 2022
- View all Full timejobs, View all Part timejobs, View all Job sharejobs, View all Term timejobs
- A variety of hours/working patterns available, up to a maximum of 37 hours per week. Applications from part time candidates are welcomed as job shares will be considered.
Full-time equivalent salary
- MLP Grade F, FTE salary £21,217
Cover Supervisors job summary
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Edmund's Girls' School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 843 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Edmund's Girls' School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01722 328565
Wyvern College and St. Edmund's Girls School have merged to create one learning campus. Facilities and teachers are shared to create a large, mixed, setting of approximately 1350 students. By working together we can offer an even better education to both boys and girls, resulting in higher attainment and progress for all students.
We will formally become Wyvern St Edmund’s Academy in September 2022.
We are situated in an outstanding location on the outskirts of Salisbury, with a beautiful backdrop of the Laverstock Downs and acres of playing fields. Both schools currently have a 'Good' OFSTED rating.
Arranging a visit to St Edmund's Girls' School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Wellington Academy
Tidworth Road, Ludgershall, Wiltshire, SP11 9RR
Jacobs Gutter Lane, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 9FT
Assistant Progress Leader/Student Support Worker
The Romsey School
Greatbridge Road, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8ZB
Henry Beaufort School
Priors Dean Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22 6JJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon