MPS/UPS + TLR2b
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and well-qualified colleague to lead our high performing English department. We are very proud of our English department and are looking for someone who can continue this success whilst also driving positive change. The successful candidate must have the ability to inspire a team of experienced and passionate teachers whilst also upholding high expectations of themselves and others.
The successful candidate must have a love of teaching and learning which they can translate into providing an ambitious and engaging curriculum across both key stages. They must also be an outstanding practitioner in the classroom, ensuring that students achieve their potential both in their classroom and across the department.
If you feel you have the experience and drive to lead our English department on its path to continued success, we would love to hear from you.
• Are committed to excellent pupil attainment and achievement in English.
• Enjoy accountability for pupil progress and development within English.
• Enjoy enhancing the teaching practice of department staff.
• Are committed to ensuring provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all pupils studying within the English department.
• Enjoy the challenge of accountability for the leadership, management and development of English
We can offer you:
• Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
• A wonderful community environment with supportive colleagues
• Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
• A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
• Career progression through Teaching School and alliance links.
Informal enquiries/telephone/Zoom conversations are encouraged,
Please contact Mrs R McGhie or Mr M Rushton, Assistant Headteachers at email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Monday 8th March 2021 Interviews: Week commencing 15th March 2021
The school offers:
Great CPD opportunities
Career progression through Teaching School and alliance links
Applying for the job
Further details and the application form can be found on the school's website www.studleyhighschool.org.uk
770 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Studley High School
At Studley High School we believe that we can transform lives. We believe that every pupil is unique and has boundless potential to fulfil a happy and rewarding life. We go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every child and work as a united community to do the right things in the right way. We believe that we are a unique school and that success shines through, in so many ways, every day and we welcome you to join in that experience.
Studley High School is an outstanding 11 – 16 mixed Academy school with capacity for 750 students. It is a community where pupils care for one another and staff work tirelessly to support all pupils as they develop.
Arranging a visit to Studley High School
Informal enquiries/telephone/Zoom conversations are encouraged. Please contact Mrs R McGhie or Mr M Rushton, Assistant Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org