MPS/UPS + TLR2b
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified colleague to lead our
high-performing Humanities department, as Curriculum Area Lead, and as Head of Department for History. It is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership for our developing History team and bring together a faculty, which already has excellent leadership in Geography and RE (at a Head of Department level). The Curriculum Area Lead will have overall responsibility for all three strands of the Humanities department.
* Are committed to excellent pupil attainment and achievement in Humanities
* Enjoy accountability for pupil progress and development within Humanities
* Enjoy enhancing the teaching practice of department staff
* Are committed to ensuring provisions of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and
differentiated curriculum for all pupils studying within the Humanities department.
* Enjoy the challenge of accountability for the leadership, management and development of
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A wonderful community environment with supportive colleagues
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
* Career progression through Teaching School and alliance links
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Monday 8th March 2021 Interviews: w/c 15th March 2021
The school offers:
Great CPD opportunities
Career progression through Teaching School and alliance links
Applying for the job
Further details and the application form can be found on the school's website www.studleyhighschool.org.uk
770 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Studley High School
At Studley High School we believe that we can transform lives. We believe that every pupil is unique and has boundless potential to fulfil a happy and rewarding life. We go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every child and work as a united community to do the right things in the right way. We believe that we are a unique school and that success shines through, in so many ways, every day and we welcome you to join in that experience.
Studley High School is an outstanding 11 – 16 mixed Academy school with capacity for 750 students. It is a community where pupils care for one another and staff work tirelessly to support all pupils as they develop.
Arranging a visit to Studley High School
Informal enquiries/telephone/Zoom conversations are encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Amy Page, Deputy Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org