Curriculum Area Leader for Maths
2 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Ideally September 2023
12 June 2023 at 11:59pm
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time/Permanent
- MPS to UPS3 £28,000.00 - £43,685.00
TLR 1:2 £11,719.00
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Curriculum Leader of Mathematics who:
- has a passion for their subject and the ability to make their subject come alive with inspirational and interactive lessons which challenge and support all pupils to secure the best outcomes.
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge.
- demonstrates ambitious standards and has high expectations for all pupils ensuring that there is a robust curriculum and assessment framework underpinned by a strong extra-curricular provision.
- has a record of raising standards across key stages 3 and 4.
- Has excellent organization skills
- can drive forward strategic priorities and translate these into practical actions.
- demonstrates professionalism consistent with the Trust’s values: aspirational, collaborative, inclusive, innovative and responsible underpinned with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
What the school offers its staff
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to live and work in the beautiful county of Dorset with excellent links to travel across and enjoy the beaches and countryside of the West Country.
- A thriving school community with extensive facilities.
- A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit opportunities.
- The benefits of working in a highly collaborative multi-academy trust including opportunities to work with leaders in other Ambitions academies.
- A Trust wide strategy to support mental health and well-being with a ‘champion in every academy.
- Excellent personal career development – our culture is to promote from within the Trust as much as possible.
- Access to a Microsoft training package to enhance software expertise to support the outcomes of the academy and trust
- A bespoke online safeguarding training package
Applying for the job
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps.
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About All Saints' Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 830 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to All Saints' Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Rebecca.email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole