CURRICULUM DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING FOR BRIGHTER FUTURES LEARNING PARTNERSHIP TRUST
Hungerhill School, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 5 to Lead Practitioners range 8, £45,318 to £48,806|
At present we are looking for a driven professional who is striving to progress from middle management and has the ability, passion and ambition to lead and manage multiple subjects across the engineering specialism.
The successful candidate will require high levels of both personal and professional commitment and be dedicated to driving success throughout their team. You will be required to have current experience in leading an engineering curriculum and feel confident in leading and managing a team of teachers and their support staff.
Essential educational requirements
Detailed knowledge of Engineering qualifications including the OCR Cambridge Technical.
Essential skills and experience
• Outstanding teaching skills.
• Understanding of the components of a high-quality lesson and how to achieve this.
• Developed subject knowledge.
• Detailed knowledge of Engineering qualifications including the OCR Cambridge Technical.
• Detailed knowledge of strategies to meet the needs of students of all abilities.
• An awareness of key issues and current developments in the delivery of Engineering.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Forward thinking and pro-active
• Energy, vision and creativity
• A sense of humour.
• A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
Leadership Scale L5-L8More on how to apply
|School size||1211 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Hungerhill School website (opens in a new window)|
About Hungerhill School
Hungerhill Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN3 2JY