Curriculum Lead - Mathematics
St Michael’s Catholic Academy is a warmly welcoming and inclusive community with a determination to achieve the highest standards. We have strong expectations and an unswerving dedication to ensure that every student achieves their very best.
We are seeking a passionate and committed Curriculum Lead to join our thriving and dynamic Maths department.
Our Academy is a vibrant, forward thinking and Christ-centred place to work and we need an inspiring and thoughtful individual to bring continued success to our Maths department. The individual will:
• Be a successful Curriculum Lead for Mathematics or a highly effective well-experienced, ambitious second in Maths
• Be an outstanding teacher, with a proven record of excellent outcomes for young people
• Have a passion for leadership, team-building and school improvement
• Have absolute belief in a 'student first' philosophy, where students are seen as individuals and no one is left behind
• Be fully supportive of our core values as a Catholic community where respect, justice, compassion, truth and love are at the centre of all we do
For a suitably qualified and exceptional individual there may be an opportunity to join the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact the Deputy Principal, Helen Keough, for further details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.stmichaelsacademy.org.uk/ or email a request to email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to: Mrs F. Magog, St Michael’s Catholic Academy, Beamish Road, Billingham, TS23 3DX no later than 9:00 noon, on Wednesday 11th March 2020.
Essential educational requirements
Evidence of continuing professional development
Qualified to Degree level in the appropriate subject
Essential skills and experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with adults and young people
Possess a strong belief in teamwork and collaboration
Ability to exercise good judgement and make effective decisions
At least 2 years teaching experience
About St Michael's Catholic Academy
- Beamish Road, Billingham, TS23 3DX
- St Michael's Catholic Academy website (opens in a new window)