- Job role
- Economics, Mathematics
- Working pattern
- Full time
Full Time Teacher
- Contract type
Curriculum Leader Mathematics & Economics (TLR 1b, £10,203)
To start September 2022
Be part of an exciting stage in our School’s development
We are looking to appoint an inspiring, innovative and creative individual to lead our Mathematics & Economics Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and dynamic teacher to play a pivotal role to deliver on our aim to be one of the best Mathematics Departments within one of the best schools in the country.
TLR 1b, £10,203
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1601 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Stratford Upon Avon School
Applications are invited from excellent mathematics practitioners with:
• Experience of building, leading and managing a team; making a difference
• Ability to successfully implement strategies to improve performance and raise standards
• Experience of development planning and monitoring its implementation
• Knowledge of new initiatives within Mathematics and wider education
- A determination to raise standards
- A belief in comprehensive values
You will be joining the school at a really exciting stage in our growth and development. There is a real sense of optimism and a belief that we are building a very bright future here.
If you think you have got what it takes, then please submit a completed application form and supporting letter.
Arranging a visit to Stratford Upon Avon School
School visits are not currently available