Curriculum Leader of PE
To contribute to strategic leadership of the academy. To be responsible for the development, organisation, review and evaluation of delegated aspects of school improvement leading the PE Faculty.
• Support the monitoring and evaluation of the Subject
• Translate new initiatives into practice.
• Motivate others to create a shared learning culture and positive
• Develop, in association with the Senior Leadership Team, whole
school policies, ensuring they meet national and school
Essential educational requirements
Degree in PE or related subject
Qualified teacher status.
Essential skills and experience
Knowledge of the PE curriculum at KS3 and KS4.
Experience of delivering GCSE / Vocational PE qualifications.
Able to lead and manage change.
About Bradford Forster Academy
- Fenby Avenue, Bradford, BD4 8RG
- Bradford Forster Academy website (opens in a new window)