- £25,714 - £41,604
Curriculum Leader: Performance (Drama) job summary
Curriculum Leader: Performance (Drama Specialism)
Hours: Full time / Part time as negotiated
FTE Salary: In line with national pay scales M1-U3: £25,714 – £41,604 per annum + TLR
For more information on our school: www.templelearningacademy.org
The Curriculum Leader is a pivotal role within the Academy. As Curriculum Leader, your core duty is to provide a rich, broad, challenging subject experience to all students. This includes the creation of a clear rationale and intent for your subject curriculum, in line with the whole school vision and at least as ambitious as the National Curriculum.
We are looking for someone who;
• Has a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• Has a commitment to enhancing student learning and experience and an inspiring passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives.
• Has an inclusive purpose, raising and supporting the achievements of all to reach their potential with a mindset to always lead by example.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that inspire and motivate whole school commitment.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
• being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
• our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
• a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including; teachers’ pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit before applying, please contact the HR Team on email@example.com
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for the job
Please complete our online application form.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Temple Learning Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 16
- School size
- 765 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
We are a school situated in the heart of the community we serve. That sense of community pervades everything we stand for and everything we do and it is an absolute privilege for me to lead this school.
We are one of only a few ‘all-through’ schools in Leeds. Being an all-through school means our students benefit from a seamless transition between year groups and phases; shared expertise and resources, and a curriculum that is sequenced from Early Years to Year 11. We pride ourselves on having an incredibly strong and supportive pastoral system, based on collaboration and effective communication, through which we build lasting relationships with families, many of whom have children with us from Reception through to Year 11.
Arranging a visit to Temple Learning Academy
School Visits are welcome. Please contact the school to arrange.