This job expired on 10 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
10 October 2022 at 12pm (midday)
29 September 2022
About Holy Family Roman Catholic and Church of England College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic/Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 750 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Holy Family RC and CE College is a Dual Faith Christian 11-16 school located in Heywood, Rochdale. The College was judged as “Good” by OFSTED in January 2022 and “Outstanding” by both Salford and Manchester Diocese in 2015.
The College is committed to becoming Outstanding in all areas, and is rapidly driving improvement across the school. This post would be suitable for teachers who would welcome the chance to become part of our exciting journey.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners in a College that has a strong, Christian Ethos.
• Excellent professional development and guidance – we welcome applications from NQT’s and all those who believe they have the skills to become an exceptional teacher.
• A very successful and over-subscribed school which is growing
• Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning;
• Supportive and focused Senior Leaders with a passion to develop talented staff into the Middle and Senior Leaders of tomorrow.
• The chance to be part of a school that has a “can and will do” attitude, and the chance to be part of an exceptional department.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool