- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
Full Time – 5 Days per week (37 hours) – Term Time Only including Inset Days (39 Weeks)
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- NJC 5 to 6 - £19,312 to £19,698
- Actual salary
- Pro-rated £16,322 to £16,648
The Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Curriculum Support Assistant, to join our inclusive and creative school. Applications are invited from experienced Teaching/Curriculum Support Assistants, who are prepared to make a positive contribution to the life and ethos of our inclusive school. The successful candidate will work in a mixed EYFS and KS1 classroom, supporting children with their daily activities under the direction of the classroom teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 3 Child Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Be passionate about young children and their learning
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations
- Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
- Have good understanding of the need for strategies to motivate and inspire all children to make good progress, particularly those in vulnerable groups
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Be flexible and resourceful whilst always putting the needs of the child first
- Have a commitment to their own professional development.
- Be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
Ryhope Infant School Academy is a caring, supportive community where we aim to provide outstanding education in a nurturing environment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 163 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Ryhope Infant School Academy
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our successful school, which offers a broad range of learning experiences to young children (3-7 years) across all subjects. Here at Ryhope Infant School Academy, we are focused upon the whole child and have an experienced staff who can blend both high quality teaching with the necessary well-being of each child.
Since becoming an Academy in 2014 the school has continued to achieve success across both Key Stage One and Early Years Foundation Stage. The end of Key Stage results demonstrate excellent levels of attainment in an inclusive environment which supports all pupils through a programme of Personalised Learning. This is due to the commitment of a dedicated team of staff and governors who work relentlessly to ensure the next generation has the best sustainable provision.
The environment, both indoors and out, is constantly changing to facilitate the growing needs of all learners.
‘The past, present and future’ is inherent in the life of the school as a succession of families, staff and governors pass through each year on their journey of life- long learning, leaving behind a rich legacy, for others to build upon.
The school’s motto ‘Learn to Live - Live to Learn’ is a message we extend to all who may wish to visit us and join Ryhope Infant School Academy.