- PO1 - £33,909 - £36,378
Data Analyst job summary
RGTS became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
Last year, we opened our brand new £14 million new wing and moved into the next stage of the school’s development as our inaugural cohort transitioned into Key Stage 4.
Year on year, we have been expanding our teaching and support staff teams to meet the needs of our growing student body. September 2021 sees our school fully staffed as we welcome our final year group into the school and this appointment marks the final stage of our recruitment in securing a full complement of staff.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
- Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
- Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
- Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced and skilled Data Analyst to work with us who will be responsible for:
- Data Analysis and Systems – ensure the effective management, recording and analysis of the Trust’s data including operational information, student’s academic and pastoral data, and the subsequent communication of the data analysis to allow for effective decision making.
- Quality Assurance and Compliance - ensure that the Trust complies with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements relating to the use and communications of data held by the Trust.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive, transformational education for all students.
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
- Motivated to contribute directly to the growth and development of a thriving secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development.
- Design and deliver bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students.
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
This is an exciting appointment for interested candidates you are encouraged to arrange an informal discussion with the Headteacher and/or to visit the school. These can be organised via the HR team:
Telephone - 020 8312 5480 Ext 2515
Email - Recruitment@rgtrustschool.net
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.