Deputy Director of Education
This job expired on 19 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
29 August 2023
19 April 2023 at 9am
27 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 100%
- L24 - L28 £78,008 to £86,037
What skills and experience we're looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- Substantial successful experience at Head Teacher level with wider leadership experience in a MAT, local authority or similar;
- A successful track record of developing middle and senior leaders;
- The drive, ability and creativity to make a real and direct impact upon pupils learning
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coach, consult and collaborate
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- Teachers Terms & Conditions
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative and supportive team
- Access to the Bradgate Learning Alliance to share best practice, learn and network with other colleagues
- Opportunities for career development with access to professional development, apprenticeships and training schemes
- Access to the generous Teachers Pension Scheme
- Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
- Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
- Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
Further details about the role
Are you someone who is passionate about improving the lives
of young people?
Are you an experienced leader in education who can support us in developing our Trust?
Would you like to work as part of a truly collaborative Trust?
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join our Trust as Deputy Director of Education working as part of the Education Team and the Executive Leadership Team. The post is a new one for the 2023/2024 academic year with a key part of the role supporting our Directors of Education in developing curriculum, teaching and learning, data and outcomes. This is a good time to join our Trust as we enter the next stages of our development with this post being a key part of fulfilling our ambitions.
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the Trust and discuss this post please contact one of our Directors of Education, Nicola Harwood or Marie Collins prior to applying.
To apply for the position:
1. Visit our careers website: www.eteach.com/careers/bepschools and search for the vacancy
2. Apply using the online application form
3. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position and a response to the following question:
- How would you in this post support the Trust in fulfilling its values of ambitious, collaborative and ethical?
Application Closing Date: 9am, Wednesday 19th April 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 25th April 2023
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bradgate Education Partnership
- Multi-academy trust
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0116 478 3426
Arranging a visit to Bradgate Education Partnership
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
William Shrewsbury Primary School
Church Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0HE
Bennerley Fields School
Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
Lord Street Nursery School
Lord Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 9AX
Executive Lead for Secondaries
Mowbray Education Trust Limited
Scalford Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1LH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicester