Deputy Faculty Leader - Business & Finance
30 days remaining to apply
Job start date
21 August 2023
30 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
15 March 2023
- Accounting, View all Business studiesjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time Monday-Friday, 195 days per academic year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £43,204 to £46,238
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and able to teach on a range of courses. Those exclusively or principally teaching one subject are required to hold a relevant degree which contains a significant element of the study of the required discipline
- Where one of the subjects taught forms a minor part of the teaching commitment, evidence of relevant skills or experience may be appropriate, such as a good A level pass in the relevant subject or previous teaching in the discipline
- Teaching qualification or commitment to gaining fully qualified teacher status within 3 years of appointment essential
- Must have English and Mathematics to at least GCSE level
What the school offers its staff
- Contributory Pension Schemes
- Staff Development
- Health and Wellbeing
- College Campus and Facilities
- Family Friendly Policies
Further details about the role
Deputy Faculty Leaders (DFLs) are responsible for providing effective leadership support to the Faculty Leader (FL). This post will have a focus in the following regard in relation to Business and Finance staff in particular. They will be accountable to the FL for delivering improvements and monitoring quality with regards to Teaching and Learning and CPD across the faculty, alongside specific areas and subjects of responsibility as identified.
They will take a lead and oversight of the Gatsby Benchmarks in their area, providing a link for the Futures Team and supporting the FL in ensuring their area is working towards full compliance in this area.
They will have identified responsibility for key courses or subjects (Business, Finance and/or Enterprise) within the Faculty, including oversight of IV and standardisation and where appropriate line management. They will mentor and line manage any trainee teachers in their Faculty.
Deputy Faculty Leaders will undertake core roles across all Faculties, but there will also be identification of specific responsibilities as determined by need and curriculum strategy in each Faculty. For this post this will be as Lead for Excellence in Enterprise.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About East Norfolk Sixth Form College
- School type
- Academy, ages 16 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Sixth form and collegejobs
- School size
- 0 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 16 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
East Norfolk Sixth Form College is the outstanding choice for over 1500 students because of its 39-year reputation for success. The College offers an unrivalled curriculum with over 80 A Level, BTEC Level 3 and Level 2 subjects and consistently features among the Top UK colleges and currently has a 99% A Level pass rate. It is also the Ofsted ‘Good’ college for Greater Yarmouth and Waveney. EN is the top college locally for progression with 56% of students that progress to Russell Group universities achieving a First Class degree. This is over 20% higher than the national average for all other Sixth Form Colleges, State and Independent schools and places EN at the forefront of HE success nationally. Ten students received offers at Oxford and Cambridge for 2019 and more than 25% progress directly to employment and more than 10% go on to apprenticeships. In addition, more students study STEM subjects at EN than any other college outside of Cambridge.
Arranging a visit to East Norfolk Sixth Form College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed