Thank you for your interest in the advertised post for a Deputy Headteacher at Bennerley Fields. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to share in the leadership and management of this outstanding and innovative school.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher. The successful candidate will work closely with the Headteacher, the leadership team and Governors continuing the development of the school as an outstanding provision, offering exciting and varied opportunities for all.
We see ourselves as a unique learning community with very supportive Governors and parent/carers who provide encouragement and expertise to strengthen the ethos of the school.
We are part of ESTEEM MAT.
Informal visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly invited. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you should you feel our ethos and vision are compatible with your own leadership ambitions.
Contact the office on 0115 9326374
Essential educational requirements
First degree or equivalent
Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3 years successful teaching experience of students with additional needs.
- At least 2 years Senior Leadership experience in an educational setting.
- Leading teams and major school initiatives
- Experience of managing and coordinating staff
-Experience of Monitoring and Evaluating Teaching and learning
- Experience in school operational responsibilities of timetabling, planning INSETs
- Experience of working with and developing links with communities and school/agency partners
About Bennerley Fields School
- Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
- Not Applicable
- Bennerley Fields School website (opens in a new window)