Deputy Head of Humanities with responsibility for History
The West Bridgford School, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£23,719 to £39,406|
• To support the Head of Department and to deputise when and where appropriate.
• To ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying in the curriculum area, in accordance with the aims of the school and curricular policies determined by the Governing Body and Headteacher of the school
• To act as a Curriculum Lead and be responsible for leading and developing this area.
• To develop and enhance the teaching practice of others
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a manager within the curriculum area and as a Form Tutor.
Essential educational requirements
Minimum undergraduate qualification
Must have Qualified Teaching Status
Essential skills and experience
Adequate experience in teaching History and Humanities is preferable.More on how to apply
|School size||1643 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The West Bridgford School website (opens in a new window)|
Loughborough Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7FA