We are looking for some who:
- is committed to becoming a truly excellent teacher
- can teach a broad range of engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve student attainment
- can plan and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- is able to raise attainment and challenge students to achieve their best
- has a commitment to extra-curricular activities
- is aware of current initiatives in Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- is an effective team member who can contribute positively to the work in the Department
- has a positive, cheerful outlook with a good sense of humour
- is able to forge good relationships with students and staff
- is able to work hard and remain calm under pressure
For the successful
candidate we can offer:
friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning;
- a caring and
supportive community environment;
- a commitment
to professional development;
- full support
and induction programme for ECTs.
opportunity to work effectively with other schools as part of a
Clarendon Academy is seeking to appoint
a highly skilled practitioner to join us as Deputy Head of MFL. This
is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious teacher, with QTS status, to
join our friendly Languages Faculty.
Academy is an exciting place to work. We
are a thriving co-educational 11-18 comprehensive academy within the Acorn
Education Trust. We are based in the large town of Trowbridge, in easy commuter
distance from Bath. We pride ourselves on being a centre of excellence and a
place where young, enthusiastic children enter in Year 7 and leave us at the
end of Year 13 as fully rounded young adults.
closing date for applications has been set, we reserve the right to interview
and appoint a suitable candidate upon receipt of an
exceptionalapplication.Therefore, we would encourage
promptapplications for the post.
part of Acorn Education Trust, Clarendon Academy is committed to safeguarding
and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a
full Disclosure And Barring Service check and Health Screening before
appointment is confirmed. As part of our safer recruitment processes, if you
are shortlisted for the post, we will carry out a social media account search.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.