Deputy Head of PE/PSHE
Chenderit School, Banbury, Oxfordshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking Deputy Head of PE/PSHE to assist leading the teaching and learning of PE/PSHE at Chenderit School. The successful candidate should be able to teach PE at KS3/KS4 and A Level.
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each of his/her classes;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• able to support the Head of PE/PSHE in leading the team.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
|School size||1036 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Chenderit School website (opens in a new window)|
Archery Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 2QR