Deputy Head of School
The Directors of Carmel Education Trust, a multi academy trust, seek to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and innovative practising Catholic Deputy Head of School.
We are looking for a successful proven leader who is able to support the Head of School and who is interested in developing the role of SENCO.
We promote high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement.
We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual – both pupils and staff.
We can offer:
· the opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children
· dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards
· excellent collaboration between schools within our expanding Multi Academy Trust.
· access to leadership training.
· opportunities to participate in ITT, School to School support, research projects and Maths Hub
· opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders. We are looking for a leader to support the Head of School who:
· is a practising Catholic and has a clear understanding of education and leadership in a Catholic school
· has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner with excellent communication skills
· will inspire, challenge and encourage staff
· will enable every child to reach their highest potential
· will nurture a strong, caring ethos and community spirit has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards
· will maintain and develop our school's partnership with parents, within the Parish, the Trust, the Diocese and other organisations.
A visit to the school is warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
For further information and application forms please see our website: http://carmeleducationtrust.org.uk/vacancies/ or contact the CEO Maura Regan OBE DL or Deputy CEO Mike Shorten on (01325) 523414.
Application forms should be returned to Maura Regan OBE DL by 1pm 27 September 2019.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher status
CCRS/CTC (or equivalent) or commitment to obtaining the certificat
Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
A practising Catholic (fulfilling the requirements of the Diocesan
Secure understanding of the distinctive nature of the Catholic school
and Catholic education
About St Bede's Catholic Academy
- Green Lane, Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, TS19 0DW
- St Bede's Catholic Academy website (opens in a new window)