Deputy Head of Sixth Form - Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
Thomas Deacon Academy, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 2UW
3 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
20 May 2022 at 12:00pm
6 May 2022
About Thomas Deacon Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs, View all Middlejobs, View all Secondaryjobs, View all 16-19jobs
- School size
- 2382 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Thomas Deacon Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Thomas Deacon Academy
At Thomas Deacon Academy, our core purpose is: “To ensure that each student acquires the necessary knowledge, skills and character to make a positive contribution to society and ‘thrive’ as a global citizen.”
Our six pillars of character provide the foundation for the TDA Way: Curiosity, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, Confidence and Courtesy
Thomas Deacon Academy was one of the first Academies to be created and continues to thrive. As we enter the exciting new phase of our future we continue to offer an aspirational learning environment for students from the ages of 7 to 18 years old. Our modern facilities, TDA Junior, Sixth Form Study Centre and 43 acre campus allow us to provide the ultimate in educational choice.
In September 2019, Ofsted graded the Academy as ‘Good’ in all areas and we are moving forward in our continued journey towards ‘Outstanding’.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
• Excellent salary package.
• Outstanding professional development and a high quality induction programme.
• Fantastic training/development/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Academy Education Trust
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking)
• Enthusiastic and supportive SLT
• Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
Further information, news and events and 360˚ tour of our outstanding building, can be viewed on our website: www.thomasdeaconacademy.com
Thomas Deacon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR Team on e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed