GLT Scale L18-22 (£67,496 - £74,090)
Our school has grown significantly over the past couple of years and we are now looking to appoint an experienced and highly effective senior leader to support the Headteacher in the next phase of the school’s development.
This is a new role to reflect the priority we place on excellent pastoral care and on education that promotes personal development, wellbeing and inclusion in our ethnically diverse school.
* To play a key role in the leadership and management of the school, working closely with the Head and SLT in developing, implementing and monitoring a shared strategy and vision
* To ensure delivery of the school’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy
* To ensure delivery of the Trust Wellbeing strategy (students and staff)
* To protect students and update and advise the senior team regarding safeguarding matters including e-safety as the school Designated Safeguarding Lead
The post will involve direct responsibility for line managing a number of middle managers and support staff.
A commitment to:
• Workload reduction
• Staff development
• Making the workplace a supportive environment
Applying for the job
Please send your completed application form to Natasha Geoffrey, HR Manager at the Girls’ Learning Trust - email@example.com.
The application form can be downloaded from the school website - www.nonsuchschool.org
More on how to apply