Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
Arnold Mill Primary and Nursery School are looking for a hardworking Deputy Headteacher to join our team from April 2021.The Governors of this over-subscribed and friendly school are looking to appoint a hardworking, innovative Deputy to work alongside the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team. This is an opportunity for a professional with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for learning to play a crucial role in supporting the next phase of the school's development.
Applying for the job
Application packs will be sent out w/c 4th January 2021. Available from
Mrs Anita Jackson
Tel: 0115 9667930
Local authority maintained school
353 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Arnold Mill Primary and Nursery School
The successful candidate will:-
• Believe in the potential of all children.
• Demonstrate an understanding of practice across all the primary phases.
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example and has high expectations of standards of attainment and behaviour.
• Have a good understanding about the importance of data in school improvement.
• Have the potential to take a leading role in the development of the curriculum and staff professional development.
• Be a team player and be able to lead, inspire and motivate others.
• Be creative, energetic and have a sense of humour!
• Be able to contribute fully to the life of the school.
We offer in return:-
• A nurturing and inclusive school with an excellent reputation.
• Friendly and enthusiastic children, and a caring ethos that values everyone.
• A commitment to your professional development, including leadership release time.
• An environment where initiative is encouraged and ideas valued.
• Hardworking, dedicated and supportive colleagues.
• A Governing Body which has the school’s best interests at its heart.
• A fantastic school environment in which to work.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children; please ensure that there are no gaps in your employment history that are not explained.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to submitting an application. Please contact the school office to make arrangements.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Arranging a visit to Arnold Mill Primary and Nursery School
Please contact the school office to make arrangements from 4th January.
Tel: 0115 9667930
Cross Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 7AX