Leadership L23 to L26
Broughton Hall Catholic High School is seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher and leader. The Deputy Head Teacher will be an experienced, skilled, strategic leader with the right combination of personal and professional skills to help lead our school.
The successful candidate will be:
• A committed practising Catholic
• Committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of the school
• An inspirational and visionary leader with a passion for teaching and learning
• An excellent leader, motivator, communicator and role model to staff and pupils
• Able to demonstrate successful leadership and management skills and have relevant experience in school improvement
• Enthusiastic and have the ability to inspire staff to meet the academic and pastoral needs of our pupils
• Able to support the new Head Teacher in leading the School forward as a “Good’ and ultimately ‘Outstanding’ school
• Able to deal with parents, pupils and colleagues with integrity, transparency, expertise and kindness.
• Have a successful experience of implementing and managing change
The specific remit and responsibilities will be confirmed on appointment; however, the successful candidate will be the strategic lead on the following areas of whole school responsibility:
• Safeguarding and student welfare
• Behaviour, ethos and standards
• Pastoral care and the pastoral curriculum
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
1204 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Broughton Hall Catholic High School is a Voluntary Aided School catering for girls aged 11-18 years. Boys are admitted to the Sixth Form at 16+. There is shared provision and a strong collaboration between Broughton Hall and Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School. Broughton Hall was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1928 and throughout its history has maintained its Mercy Ethos and Charism. The School Motto, ‘Cor Unum et Anima Una’ – ‘One Heart and One Mind’ – reflects the strong sense of community amongst staff, pupils, parents and governors. The central aim of our School is to provide the very best educational opportunities enabling all our pupils to develop their God-given talents, to grow in confidence and self-esteem and fulfil their potential.
Arranging a visit to Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Visits to the school are by appointment only after shortlisting has taken place.
Contact Mrs G Smith, Head Teacher's PA on 0151 541 9465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org