Deputy Head Teacher (Curriculum, Teaching and Learning)
19 days remaining to apply
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 11:59pm
16 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L10: £63,737 – L14: £69,420
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our new Deputy Head Teacher will:
- Develop high-quality teaching and learning across the school
- Have the leadership qualities to inspire and innovate whole-school Curriculum improvement
- Effectively analyse data to drive school improvement
- Be compassionate, open and transparent in their approach
- Have high expectations of themselves and all pupils and staff
- Build positive working relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Develop the staff team through collaborative and tailor-made professional development opportunities
- Be enthusiastic, committed and empathetic, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be resilient, resourceful and determined
What the school offers its staff
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and experienced leader who is passionate about curriculum development and driving high standards of teaching and learning. This is a non-teaching role that involves supporting the Headteacher in raising standards and improving outcomes for the children, staff and community of Albemarle Primary School.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to lead on curriculum and teaching and learning across the whole school
- A positive, welcoming and diverse community
- Pupils who enjoy learning and want to come to school every day
- A dedicated staff team who are enthusiastic and who want the best for the pupils
- A supportive Governing Body
- A well-resourced school
- A salary package commensurate with the size of the school
- A CPD package tailored to suit your stage of career development
Further details about the role
The Governors wish to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher to join our friendly, thriving and dynamic two-form entry Foundation Primary School.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Selina Charles (Finance Manager) on 020 8788 3170 or alternatively, please email email@example.com.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be found at: www.albemarle.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 17th April 12pm 2023
Short listing date: Tuesday 18th April 2023
Interviews: Monday 24th April 2023
Please note: the school reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
School Princes Way, London SW19 6JP
Phone: 020 8788 3170
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 117 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Albemarle Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 422 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Albemarle Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8788 3170
Arranging a visit to Albemarle Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3SJ
Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich
173 Lordship Lane, London, SE22 8HA
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
Burney Drive, Loughton, Essex, IG10 2DY
Turnham Road, London, SE4 2HH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London