Are you a highly motivated and experienced leader who is passionate about developing others to ensure high standards of education for all pupils?
Fremington Primary School is looking to recruit a dynamic, resilient Deputy Headteacher who will embrace a challenge with warmth, empathy and a much-needed sense of humour! You will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has experience of developing other staff, leading whole-school change and delivering high standards of education to pupils from a range of backgrounds.
Are you this person? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you!
This is an exciting time to join the journey of our Senior Leadership Team in a developing school. It is envisaged that our Deputy Headteacher will have responsibility for leading and managing the school in the absence of the Executive Headteacher. You will be working closely alongside an experienced Executive Headteacher who will fully support your own aspirations and career development.
Working in partnership with the Executive Headteacher, the Deputy Headteacher will have a key role in leading and driving through School Improvement priorities and Teaching and Learning initiatives.
Our school has a firm commitment to securing the best possible outcomes for all children in our care. Children are at the heart of everything we do and we constantly strive to continue growing and developing to successfully and effectively achieve this.
There is no timetabled teaching commitment in this role; however, you will be expected to be an excellent classroom practitioner who is willing to teach classes across the school as part of raising standards and coaching and developing staff or, occasionally, if cover is required due to absence.
We are looking for:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of delivering high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to build a strong culture of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Is an outstanding communicator and team player who is able to work under pressure to effectively manage the complex process of change
- Experience in coaching and mentoring to bring about improvement in practice
- The ability to inspire and motivate through the delivery of high-quality CPD
- Eagerness to stay abreast of the latest evidence, research and national agendas in education
- A person of vision and humanity, who demonstrates professionalism and presence. We value people who show independence of thought and creativity, whilst maintaining the highest standards of integrity
- A person who is engaging and effective in building relationships, highly articulate and an excellent classroom practitioner with a real interest in pedagogy, with the energy and charisma to lead and inspire others
We can offer you:
- A well‐resourced school with good facilities, in pleasant surroundings
- Engaged and enthusiastic parents who are keen to be involved
- Caring and enthusiastic pupils
- A supportive and knowledgeable Trust Team
This job post has expired.