We are looking to appoint an
outstanding Deputy Headteacher to provide high quality
and engaging teaching for the pupils in our wonderful school.
We are looking for
- Is passionate about education and impacting on the lives of
- Has excellent communication,
interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Can work effectively with and without
- Has enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and
- Is a team player.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Is consistently high performing teacher, with a passion for
teaching and learning.
- Is a positive, proactive, solution-focused team member who uses
their initiative to achieve a task.
- Leads by example, who can motivate and inspire others to be the
best they can be.
- Is unshakable in their commitment to put children first.
- Is experienced in school leadership, with a track record and
understanding of successful and sustainable school improvement.
- Has high expectations and believes that every child can achieve.
- Will act as a strong ‘critical friend’ to the Headteacher.
- Is tenacious in their approach, with a drive to
deliver great outcomes for all children.
- Is committed to professional development to
grow, develop and learn.
- Is flexible and willing to respond to new challenges.
- Teaching a class and deputising for the Head Teacher when required.
- Assisting the Head Teacher and SLT in
delivering bold and inspirational leadership.
- Formulating the aims and objectives of
- Monitoring performance and progress towards the
schools aims and objectives.
- Demonstrating strong people management
for allocated team members and across the school.
- Assessing the needs of all pupils to
ensure that their potential is reached.
- Responsibilities as required by the
school capacity and priorities, aligned to quality and standards.
- Ensuring the values of the school are
upheld in accordance with the policies of Flying High Trust, the governing body
and the school’s values and ethos.
is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a school that opened in September
2019, supporting the continued growth of the school community. We strive to
deliver outstanding learning experiences, to engage and instil a curiosity in
our children to find out more. Our goal as a school is to develop individuals
who ask why, therefore becoming lifelong learners and visionaries, with aspirations
ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
Hucknall Flying High Academy is part of The Flying High Partnership which consists of two distinct
parts: Flying High Trust and Flying High Futures. Flying High Trust is a Multi
Academy Trust of 30 primary schools across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and
Nottingham City. Flying High Futures provides professional learning
internally for staff across the Trust, and externally through Department for
Education national programmes.
partnership can offer you:
- Strong professional
learning opportunities via the Flying High Partnership ‘Flying Forward’
- The opportunity to be
part of an innovative and cutting-edge team
- Great networking
opportunities to develop practice and expertise
We can offer you:
fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the
benefit of children in our school
opportunity to make an outstanding contribution to our school
to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help
you develop for your next career step
opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
opportunity for quality Continuous Professional Learning
varied job where no day is the same!
opportunity for flexible working and a generous holiday entitlement.
scheme with generous employer contributions.
organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
Interviews will take place week commencing 30th January 2023.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to
share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all
staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless
of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and
maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This job post has expired.