Deputy Head Teacher
17 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- ISR 14-18
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Has a strong Catholic faith, a passion for pastoral care and will support the School’s distinctive Catholic ethos.
- Has a proven track record of successful leadership, management and school improvement.
- Is resilient and able to respond and adopt effectively to changing circumstances maintaining high levels of performance.
- Is organised and forward thinking, having the vision, drive and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the School.
- Has an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculum with significant experience of leading across one key stage.
- Places safeguarding at the heart of the School.
- Will go the extra mile, bringing something additional to the School.
What the school offers its staff
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A highly supportive and ambitious Leadership Team and Governing Body.
- A warm and welcoming, professional team of Teachers and Support Staff, who are fully committed to supporting our pupils and their families.
A strong partnership with other Catholic schools as part of the Sursum Corda group of schools
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 650 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
A three-form entry Catholic primary school in Yardley, Birmingham.
Arranging a visit to St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Ashington Grove, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4DE
Albrighton Primary School & Nursery
New House Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV7 3QS
SS. Mary and John's Catholic Primary Academy
Caledonia Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 1HZ
Meadows First School
Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 0AH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands