Deputy Head Teacher
This job expired on 1 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
1 March 2023 at 9am
1 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L6 to L10
What skills and experience we're looking for
Governors wish to invite applications from practising Catholics with successful senior leadership and management experience for the post of Deputy Head Teacher to join the School’s Leadership and Management team at this well-established, successful and happy school.
As Deputy Head Teacher, you will work alongside our Head Teacher to provide vision, strategic direction and leadership in order to build on our many strengths and to support and lead our school into the future.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- Is effective, innovative and enthusiastic with an ability to motivate, empower and inspire colleagues through highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Sets an excellent example of classroom practice and demonstrates commitment to high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment.
- Is highly motivated with a successful track record in working with children with a wide range of educational needs.
- Is committed to working in partnership with the Head Teacher, governors and the wider school community.
- Has an ability to drive forward developments in the curriculum.
- Will keep up to date with current education initiatives and be proactive when managing change.
- Is committed to making a difference to the lives and achievements of all at St Columba’s Catholic Primary School.
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer:
- Fantastic children who are eager to learn.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and forward-thinking leadership team who are committed to making a difference in the lives of every child in our school family.
- Friendly colleagues who work exceptionally hard and are committed to providing high quality
education and experiences for all children.
- A Governing board who is fully committed to a brighter future for the whole school community.
- Support for your own professional development.
- Support from both the Diocese and the local authority.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01204 333421
The information pack is attached to download. If you think you have the experience and knowledge to fulfil the role then please submit an application to Tanya Johnson, School’s HR Manager, Bolton Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1st March 2023 no later than 10:00 a.m.
Shortlisting: 8th March 2023
Interview: 16th March and 17th March 2023
Further details about the role
DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER
L6 – L10
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Columba's RC Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 228 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01204 333421
Arranging a visit to St Columba's RC Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Park Brow Community Primary School
Broad Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L32 6QH
All Souls Church of England Primary School
Rye Street, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 4DF
Park Primary School
Rutland Street, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 0QJ
St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
Green Lane, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 2PL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bolton and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool