Will consider full-time, part-time
L6 - L10
As a result of the successful promotion of our Deputy Head Teacher, applications are invited from highly enthusiastic, motivated and aspirational leaders for the post of Deputy Head Teacher here at St John’s.
We are a school focused on creating a vibrant community where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society. Our vision is of a joyful place where children are empowered to explore their potential through educational excellence within an environment of spiritual growth and well-being.
We are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner who:
· Has a passion for education with a sound understanding of current trends and initiatives
· Will be committed to securing the very best outcomes for our children
· Has successful experience in a senior leadership role and a proven track record of leading whole school improvement
· Will promote positive relationships with parents, carers and our extended school community
· Will fully support the Christian ethos of our school
Applying for the job
If you are interested in applying for the post then you will need to complete an application form and provide a supporting statement addressing the points noted in the person specification.
CVs will not be accepted
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.