Salary L13—L17 £56,721—£62,570
Deputy Leadership at St Martins School:
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated Deputy Headteacher, to be part of our caring, successful and popular ‘all through’ school, who will embrace our vision that our children are individuals, respected for their differences and celebrated for their strengths and are ’selfless, self-assured and successful’.
We are inviting applications from candidates with either primary or secondary experience.
The precise responsibilities are in the attached job description and will be discussed at interview, but the successful post holder will be expected to:
• Provide leadership of the school.
• Ensure that the school is inclusive and that all students have the
opportunity to reach the highest possible standards
• Ensure that an appropriate curriculum is planned and delivered to
each student, to allow them to achieve their full potential.
• Lead on and develop curriculum partnerships.
• Provide leadership in the use and analysis of all assessment data.
• Work with the Governing Body and other stakeholders to ensure
the school’s vision is clearly articulated, shared, understood and
translated into real and effective action by all.
As a school we seek:
• An outstanding teacher and inspirational leader
• An enthusiastic and passionate individual who can provide first class leadership to staff and students
• A person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
• An enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people
• An individual with a ‘can do’ approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
Applying for the job
Further information and an application pack can be found on the school website www.stmartins3-16.org or an application form can be requested or collected from firstname.lastname@example.org or St Martins School , Moors Bank, St Martins, Shropshire SY10 7BD
More on how to apply
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
586 pupils enrolled
3 to 16
About St Martins School (3-16 Learning Community)
As a 3-16 through school at the heart of the community of St Martins, we are able to deliver child centred, individually tailored education because of our small size and unique position in the community.
The family ethos of the school surrounds all who work and study here creating a safe, supportive and nurturing environment. We value academic progress and social development equally .
Our children are individuals, respected for their differences and celebrated for their strengths. Within this caring family environment our children feel confident to push themselves to achieve the best they can, they enjoy an exciting and sometimes daring curriculum which challenges and stretches them. We love our school and we hope when you visit you will too.
Arranging a visit to St Martins School (3-16 Learning Community)
Contact Head's PA Clare Ellis email@example.com/01691 776500