Due to rapidly rising pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a highly effective Deputy Headteacher from September 2021, with a minimum of one day teaching a week, to work alongside the Head Teacher and existing leadership team. This is an exciting new role, and would suit a senior leader who seeks the challenge of leading in an innovative environment. We are looking for someone who can combine strategic thinking, with the ability to build strong teams and implement programmes with operational rigour.
The successful applicant will be passionate and dynamic in their drive to improve teaching and learning within the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• will be instrumental to supporting and furthering the vision and values of the school
• can facilitate the school’s commitment for continual improvement of teaching and
learning across the school
• is caring and committed, with excellent interpersonal skills
• has experience and is able to lead the pastoral needs of a school and buid strong
relationships with the school community
• is able to provide strong curriculum leadership
• to strategically lead behaviour systems within the school
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to work in a welcoming, caring and happy environment
• a supportive and dedicated governing body
• wonderful children who respond well to challenge and high expectations
• an opportunity to develop your skills, interests and ambitions
• ongoing high quality, professional development
St Michael's Primary School has a bright and exciting future ahead of it, and as well as focusing on our children and their progress we work and collaborate with the other schools that are part of Salisbury Plain Academies.
Applying for the job
If you would like to apply for the role, please see the school websiteMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
267 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About St Michael's Church of England Primary School
St Michael's Primary School at Larkhill is a brand new, state of the art primary school with a beautiful new nursery.
We realise that we cannot possibly teach our pupils everything they need to know, but we are committed to ensuring we spark interest, ignite passion for learning and fire up ambition to inspire every child to recognise and exceed expectations. We able to do this with the fabulous facilities at the school which include extensive, beautifully landscaped grounds with a dedicated sports pitch and multi use games area.
St Michael's is committed to a curriculum that takes learning outside and is delighted to have areas like the meadow garden and exploration trail as outdoor learning areas.
St Michael's is an incredible school, not only the building but the individuals within it; providing children with the firm foundation they need to go out from here, standout in their communities and shine brightly in a rapidly changing world.
Arranging a visit to St Michael's Church of England Primary School
If you would like to visit our school please ring us on 01980 670268