This job expired on 14 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
14 April 2023 at 9am
23 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- L7 to L11
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong faith commitment and a clear vision for Catholic Education.
- Ensure that the example and teachings of Jesus Christ are at the centre of all that we do.
- Have a proven track records of successful leadership, management and school improvement.
- Have the vision, drive and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the school.
- Be passionate about ensuring that each pupil fulfils their unique potential.
- Be a confident, positive and visible leader with the ability to build relationships with staff, pupils, parents, Governors, Directors and others working in the CMAT and a wide variety of external partners.
- Constantly be looking ahead, working closely with the CMAT, Governors and the SLT to develop a compelling faith centred vision for the school that acts as the focus of all activity and drives improvement.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Have the ability to drive themselves and others.
- Be able to respond and adapt effectively to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance.
- Actively listen and effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- Place safeguarding at the heart of the school.
What the school offers its staff
- A salary of £51,470 - £56,796 per annum (L7-11)
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Wonderful students with a passion for learning and who deserve the very best.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme. a highly supportive and ambitious Catholic Multi-Academy Trust Board and Governing Body.
- A school which is fully staffed by a dedicated, well qualified teaching and support team committed to supporting the school and its pupils.
- An excellent, bespoke induction programme.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Augustine's Catholic Voluntary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 90 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
St Augustine’s is a small Catholic school on the outskirts of the beautiful historic town of Stamford, Lincolnshire. Our school has a calm and nurturing ethos, which is rooted in the strong Catholic Values that drive both the pastoral and academic fulfilment of all stakeholders who work hard to ‘flourish in the footsteps of Jesus.’ We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, and we bring together the 36 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine's Catholic Voluntary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Central Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 4LH
The Holbeach William Stukeley Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Spalding Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 7HG
Lime Academy Forest Approach
Settle Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 9YA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln