This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £61,042 - £66,684
What skills and experience we're looking for
Church Crookham Junior School is seeking to recruit a Deputy Headteacher from September 2023. We are seeking a dedicated and ambitious individual who can join the leadership team at our school.
To help lead the school, under the direction of the Headteacher, by having a relentless drive for improvement so that there is a positive impact on the quality of teaching and pupils’ achievements are high. They will lead by example and their professional conduct and practice of teachers ensures that they help provide high quality continuous professional development for staff and set a climate for exemplary behaviour from pupils.
Responsible to: The Headteacher.
The key roles will include:
- Having responsibility for curriculum development and assessment
- Mental Health Lead
- Pupil Premium Lead
- Monitoring Quality of Teaching and Learning
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Alongside the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to:
- Lead Performance Management for some members of staff
- Monitoring the Quality of Learning and Teaching
- Reviewing the standards of leadership, teaching and learning in specific areas of responsibility and across all areas of school provision and taken an active role in the School Self Evaluation process
- Monitor the progress made in achieving subject/area plans and targets, and evaluate the effect on teaching and learning
What the school offers its staff
A Caring and Support team.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Church Crookham Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 582 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Church Crookham Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01252 617664
Church Crookham Junior School is a five-form entry school where 'Achievement by All' lives at the heart of all we do. The five core values of kindness, respect, imagining, resilience and reflection permeate the curriculum. Classrooms are hives of learning and there is a supportive caring culture.
Arranging a visit to Church Crookham Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Luke's CofE Primary School
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Midhurst CofE Primary School
Ashfield Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9JX
Assistant Head/ Assistant SENDCo
St Jude's Church of England Junior School
Bagshot Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0RU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hampshire