This job expired on 3 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
4 September 2023
3 March 2023 at 9am
27 January 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time Monday to Friday
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a practising Catholic who will fully support the Head Teacher in leading and fostering the Catholic ethos and spiritual life of the school.
- Be able to deputise for the Head Teacher when necessary.
- Have extremely high expectations of themselves and others and a strong commitment to providing high quality learning experiences for children in our Catholic setting.
- Be an excellent and exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations of their own and others performance.
- Be able to lead, inspire and support others in further developing teaching and learning/ curriculum
- Have the support of a Governing Body who are committed to staff well- being.
- Be given one day management release every other week
What the school offers its staff
- happy, enthusiastic pupils, keen to learn and develop in our family;
- a supportive and collaborative community;
- an exciting opportunity to develop your leadership skills;
- a supportive and committed Governing Body.
Further details about the role
Required for 1st September 2023. The governors, in collaboration with the Archdiocese of Birmingham, are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Catholic teacher to assist the Head Teacher in leading and managing this happy and successful school. This post offers a real and exciting opportunity for you to move forward both personally and professionally.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 125 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St Joseph's is a small, vibrant and caring school at the base of the Malvern hills, set in stunning grounds and staffed by a dedicated team of highly skilled professionals.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Prestbury St Mary's Church of England Junior School
Bouncers Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 5JB
Avonreach Academy Trust
Pershore, WR10 2BX
Stourport Primary Academy
Park Avenue, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8SH
Bitterley CofE Primary School (Aided)
Bitterley, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3HF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Worcestershire