This job expired on 10 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
January or Easter term
10 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
31 October 2022
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 27.5 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Leadership 10-15
What skills and experience we're looking for
are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- is a team player.
- is an effective communicator.
- is a motivational line manager.
- can work well with staff, students, and parents to ensure that Shaftesbury High School continues to place the students at the centre of the decision-making process.
- has the vision and strategic thinking skills to continue developing this outstanding school.
- has the ability, creativity, and ambition to plan and lead constructive change.
- can work closely with the Assistant Head (Quality of Education) to focus on developing our ambitious curriculum for our students.
- has in-depth knowledge of SEND, including the latest developments in pedagogy.
What the school offers its staff
- An exciting and challenging role.
- A supportive whole staff team and governing body.
- An engaging and forward-thinking curriculum and assessment systems.
- A strong pastoral ethos.
- A fantastic pupil population with supportive parents and families.
- A competitive salary, Leadership 10-15.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Shaftesbury High School
- School type
- Special school, ages 11 to 19
- School size
- 173 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Shaftesbury High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Special Needs High School
Arranging a visit to Shaftesbury High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Deputy Headteacher - Teaching and Learning
Walthamstow School for Girls
Church Hill, London, E17 9RZ
Trinity Catholic High School
Mornington Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0TP
Harris Academy Battersea
401 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 5AP
Vice Principal: SENDCO and Inclusion
Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8PB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harrow