The pupils, staff and governors of All Saints’ C of E Primary School are seeking to recruit an outstanding and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will continue to develop our 'Outstanding' school. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our new, forward thinking, outward facing and dynamic Senior Leadership Team which ensures all our children are able to flourish.
The successful candidate will share our Christian vision; Learning hand in hand together with God – which underpins our outstanding, fully-inclusive education for all our children, which promotes our strong values of wisdom, respect and belonging. We are incredibly proud of our school's positive, caring and supportive ethos and the ability to sustain and promote this will be a vital requirement.
Our school community is looking for someone who will:
• Be an exceptional classroom teacher practitioner – an ability to teach across the primary phase
• Build upon the school’s strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and collaborative working
• Drive the development of innovative approaches to the curriculum
• Demonstrate they are an inspirational and aspirational leader with current educational knowledge
• Demonstrate a proven track record of significant impact on pupil outcomes
• Share our school's Christian vision and values
In return, we offer:
• Happy, confident, enthusiastic and resilient pupils who are eager to learn and who enjoy their time at school
• A dedicated and talented team of committed staff
• A supportive and focussed governing body
• Excellent links with parents, All Saints’ church and the wider community
• A school community always striving for excellence and a commitment to professional leadership development
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our leadership team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please see the additional information on our website for more information about this post.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to embrace this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
In order to be successful in being shortlisted for this role candidates will need to demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the person specification. All offers of employment are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, DBS check and occupational health clearance being obtained.
Please visit the school website for further details about the role and how to apply.