We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Dynamic leadership to a successful school
- A proven track record of proven whole school strategic leadership and management
- Expertise to continue to develop the highest standards of teaching, learning and behaviour
- A commitment to promoting and developing the inclusive ethos and values of the school by maintaining strong partnerships with parents, governors and the community
- The skills, vision and determination required to secure further improvement for our effective school
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent classroom practice
- Strong working relationships through collaboration with other trust colleagues
Unity Schools Partnership is a forward-thinking Academy trust of 32 schools (18 primary). This role is perfect for a proven leader who deserves the support, CPD and career development on offer and in return will stop at nothing to ensure our pupils achieve results plus and to make remarkable change happen!
The trust expects its work to be characterised by ethical leadership, an ambition for improvement at pace and the expectation that remarkable improvements can be achieved.
To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion about the role please contact Graham Almond (Headteacher) by email email@example.com by calling 01440 702376.
Closing Date: 9.00 am Friday 7 October 2022
Interviews: w/c 12 October 2022
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2018 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This job post has expired.