- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER
Salary range £46,566-£52,723 L5-L10
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a truly inspirational Deputy Headteacher to drive up standards at Carclaze Community Primary School, in the first instance. This will also be considered as an exciting opportunity as a secondment position for the right candidate, either within or outside of CELT.
The post holder should:
• Be an excellent primary teacher, with a proven track record, with a positive attitude and the highest expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour.
• Have excellent leadership skills in managing and motivating staff and lead by example, setting high standards for all.
• Have the knowledge to facilitate the highest quality of teaching and learning.
• Have an ability to drive forward developments in the curriculum.
• Have experience of rigorous tracking and monitoring as well as a pro-active approach to assessment.
• Be the Performance Management lead for the school in order to improve outcomes in all year groups
• Have the ability to coach, mentor and facilitate high levels of staff performance management.
• Be an excellent communicator and team player with a strong commitment to working in partnership with, staff, parent, governors and the community.
You will be expected to work closely with the Headteacher and lead the Senior team to influence progress and standards, challenge under-performance and support the clear strategic direction of the school
Application forms and full details are available to download from https://celtrust.org/join-us/vacancies and https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/cornwall-education-learning-trust-celt-1176639 or, alternatively, please email email@example.com.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.