(L14 – 19) £59,302 - £65,310
Our ideal candidate will be an existing or aspiring Deputy Headteacher who can demonstrate proven experience at a senior level within a primary school and who has had ‘whole school’ responsibilities. You will also be someone who can:
• work with the Headteacher and other senior leaders to ensure consistency and high levels of progress and attainment for all pupils;
• bring experience of curriculum development, including the strategic use of assessment systems to maximise outcomes;
• play an active role in safeguarding throughout the school.
In return, we can offer the successful candidate:
• a chance to join this evolving school under the direction of the new Headteacher, as it works towards maintaining its status as an Outstanding beacon of excellence;
• excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
• well-behaved, polite children who genuinely enjoy coming to school and who love learning.
Applying for the job
When applying, please ensure your personal statement addresses the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification. CVs and/or applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted. Please use our application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
503 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Castleview Primary School
Castleview Primary School is a popular, fun, creative and forward-thinking school that also has a highly effective and sought after Resource Base. We are a over-subscribed, two-form entry primary school and nursery in the Borough of Slough. Situated in Langley, near Windsor, Castleview is an Outstanding school set within well-maintained grounds, close to the upcoming Crossrail links at Langley, as well as being a short distance from the M4 and M25 motorways. Castleview has become the centre of our local community, which we are very proud to serve. We have a talented and committed team and the most wonderful children. Our children have a huge appetite for learning and describe their school as a ‘fun, safe and exciting’ place.
Arranging a visit to Castleview Primary School
To arrange a school visit, or for further information about this role, please contact Sneeta Summan by emailing email@example.com or calling 01753 810615.
Orchard Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 6HE
Valley End CofE Infant School
Higham's Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8TB