|Job role||Teacher, Leadership|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Trustees are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative Deputy Headteacher who displays a passion for learning, creativity and a commitment to developing the potential of every child. As well as promoting high standards of achievement, you will need to show you have the skills to be able to lead whole school change, developing an inclusive, positive and collaborative learning culture with all members of the school community.
We are looking for someone who:
• has clear commitment to foster and develop the ethos and distinctiveness of our church school;
• is an outstanding teacher with a passion for education and children’s learning;
• has proven ability to lead whole school initiatives which have impacted positively on provision and outcomes;
• is a strong team leader with excellent interpersonal, organisational and managerial skills;
• has the enthusiasm to inspire and motivate;
• is able to lead and support work for developing and delivering an exciting curriculum throughout the school;
• has a clear vision of excellence in teaching and learning across the primary school years;
• has aspirations for future Headship.
This is an excellent opportunity for ongoing career development: working in partnership with the Trust, recently appointed Headteacher and all staff of the school.
Employees of Christ Church CE Multi-Academy Trust have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Application forms are downloadable from this website and returnable via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 13th October and Wednesday 14th October 2020
Applying for the job
Please return application to email@example.com clearly stating the position and school you are applying for.
- Job description 2020 DHT CCW.pdf  0.42 MB
- CC MAT privacy-notice-school-workforce.pdf  0.12 MB
- CC MAT Teacher application form September 2020.docx  0.28 MB
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||268 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Christ Church CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Christ Church CofE Primary School
We can offer you:
• a school with highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are a delight to teach;
• an exciting, forward-thinking trust with a hard-working team of talented and enthusiastic staff and trustees who are committed to providing the best for the children in our care;
• a proactive strategic leadership and management role;
• excellent continual professional development opportunities;
• a friendly, welcoming Christian community with strong church links;
Arranging a visit to Christ Church CofE Primary School
Please contact school via phone 01204 883415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 3AX