This job expired on 6 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
6 October 2022 at 9am
21 September 2022
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Permanent post, Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Leadership points 20 - 24
Deputy Headteacher job summary
An opportunity has arisen for a
committed and conscientious individual who would like to contribute to the
success of our school by joining our leadership team as a Deputy Headteacher.
Full details of the role can be found in the attached recruitment pack.
CNS has high aspirations for all its staff and students and provides excellent support, both professionally and personally, including:
- a culture of listening to colleagues
- an induction programme to ensure you are equipped to fulfil the role
- opportunities to gain further qualifications through the apprenticeship framework
- a review and development process
- strong continued professional development to enhance subject knowledge
- cycle to work scheme (once in post for six months)
- on-site parking
- admission policy for children of staff
If you inspire young people and want to develop your career in a thriving and ambitious school, please complete an application form by the closing date.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About City of Norwich School, An Ormiston Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1751 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01603 274000
The City of Norwich School – An Ormiston Academy (CNS) is a vibrant, forward thinking Academy, rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED, with high expectations for all its staff and students. We offer a broad and well-designed curriculum, teachers have strong subject knowledge and students with additional needs receive strong support. The KS5 curriculum ensures students learn what they need to be successful in their next stage and develop deep knowledge about their subjects beyond the remit of the formal examinations.
In the recent OFSTED report staff praised the collaborative culture of the school and students are proud to be a part of the CNS community.
Arranging a visit to City of Norwich School, An Ormiston Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Assistant Headteacher - Progress & Achievement
Wymondham High Academy
Folly Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0QT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed