Early years, KS1
L10 - L14
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• excellent teaching skills
• an ability to motivate, inspire and lead others
• a commitment to safeguarding
• a commitment to high standards
• high expectations for the children and themselves
• a commitment to continuous professional development
• the willingness to go the extra mile
We can offer you:
• good CPD opportunities
• a well-resourced environment
• a friendly and supportive staff
• well behaved children who are keen to learn
• a supportive leadership team and governing body
If you feel that you have the skills required to join our school, application forms are available on request from the school via post or email and on the school website.
Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged, contact the school for information.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th April 2021 at 3:00 pm
COTTESBROOKE INFANT & NURSERY SCHOOL, Yardley Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham B27 6LG Tel. 0121 706 2742
(A satisfactory enhanced DBS check against the barred list, a prohibition from teaching check and a Childcare Disqualification Declaration are required)
Applying for the job
Application documents can be found on Staff Vacancies page of the school website - cottesbrooke-inf.bham.sch.uk More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
308 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About Cottesbrooke Infant and Nursery School
Cottesbrooke Infant & Nursery School is situated in Acocks Green, Birmingham and serves a diverse, vibrant and supportive community. Our school's vision and goals are clearly expressed in our mission statement:
"Our aim is to provide a Caring, Inspiring and Successful school. In doing so we will strive to develop positive life skills for everyone to enjoy taking an active and effective role in our changing world."
We have high expectations of our children both academically and in their behaviour.
Arranging a visit to Cottesbrooke Infant and Nursery School
Candidate can contact the school office to arrange a convenient time to visit the school and meet with the Head Teacher.