Lg 19 - 23 £65,735 -£72,497
To be a senior member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and take overall responsibility for all aspects of a key part of school. To play a significant part in upholding the school’s vision and support its strategic development. To deputise for the headteacher in their absence and advise the headteacher on those areas for which the post holder has responsibility. To promote and increase consistency of practice across the school. Responsible to the headteacher.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
901 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Birchwood Community High School
• The school became a Single Academy Trust on 1 July 2013.
• The school is of an average size with 904 currently on roll.
• The most recent OFSTED inspection (October 2018) judged the school to be Good in all areas.
• In September 2010, the school opened a sixth form, Birchwood College. Level 3 Applied outcomes and resit Level 2 English and maths outcomes are a strength of the school with some of the highest scores in the North West.
• The percentage of learners on the Pupil Premium register is 31%, which is above the national average.
• The proportion of students with SEND (ECHP) is in-line with the national average.
• Most students are of white British heritage.
• Students arrive at the school with outcomes broadly in line with national averages
Arranging a visit to Birchwood Community High School
26 March 2.00pm
30 March 8.30am
Head of History
King's Leadership Academy Warrington
Hillock Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 4PF