L1-L10 Depending on experience and current pay grade
The Governing Board is seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher, with proven leadership and management skills, to St Botolph’s Church of England Primary School, Sleaford for September 2021.
In collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team, you will raise aspirations and ensure high standards for staff, pupils and parents alike. You will be a great teacher, but also a highly motivated leader with a visible presence around the school.
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and inspirational leader in supporting the Headteacher to take the school on the next phase of its journey.
Applicants should be:
• Committed to promote and develop the Christian distinctiveness of our school
• Able to drive the school forward to secure better outcomes and further continue improvement in the academic and personal well-being of our pupils
• Energetic, compassionate and show perseverance to lead and see whole school projects through to a successful conclusion
• Effective and empathetic and have good communication skills
• Be an inspiring and great classroom practitioner
• Committed to the Christian ethos of our school
• A proven leader
• An excellent communicator
• A team player
• Someone who enjoys a challenge
• Someone with a good sense of humour
Applying for the job
Person specification and job description are attached to this listing along with the application form which should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
413 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Botolph's C of E Primary School
St Botolph's CE Primary School officially opened in September 2001, however, under the Government's Privately Funded Initiative (PFI) the brand new building was not completed until the Summer 2002. Our new school has capacity for 420 pupils and is wonderfully equipped with the latest educational resources. We aim to use our new environment and resources to enable our children to learn in an exciting, practical and challenging way. Our school was founded as a Church of England School and that status is still true today. Christian values form the basis of our school life and the school has very strong links with our local parish church in Quarrington and the Lincoln Diocese. Quarrington School, in the past, was founded to cater for the moral, spiritual and educational needs of our children and this aim holds firm today.
Arranging a visit to St Botolph's C of E Primary School
Please contact the school on 01529 302698. We close for Easter on Wednesday 31 March and return Monday 19 April.